Thursday, August 23, 2007


Loneliness of the Weak


The heaven looks different tonight, as if it bounds to show death upon my life. I'm afraid.
I can feel her walking away from me, slowly, slowly. Everytime I try to catch up, she just seem to run more faster than ever.

I can feel that there's someone holding her hand, pulling her away from me. I guess I don't have much to do but to wait some more and watch her from afar. Everyday, thoughts of her kept murmuring on my head. I sleep very late at night, and I sleep at school because of it. I guess, I'm trying to wonder or to find out what might have been if the two of us is together right now.

What might have been? I'm wondering what might have been. I can't afford to lose her. Not now, not ever.

I feel that I'm not giving her the attention she really deserves. I would do anything for her, I would gladly take the risk.

What is there to do when I did something wrong? I didn't mean to hurt you but it took so long, to say I'm sorry... I'm sorry... :'(

Labels:


posted by icarus_05 @ 7:14 AM Comments: 0

The Author

As death binds my life to the real world, the stars are my only shelter. Among the clouds I soar high, but then A much higher fall will be the end of me. I am Icarus, as you haven't seen before. The inner most thoughts that I kept for a long time, here I will be honest with myself. No more tears, no more despair. After I write it here, it is all gone with the history...


Posts

Archives

A way out of the darkness