Sunday, August 19, 2007


The Call of a Broken Heart


I've been hearing voices on my head; voices that I couldn't silence. It slowly consumes my heart, luring it into darkness and void. Emptyness and nothingness. I feel weak.

The memories of yore still haunts me. I still couldn't forget the time when my heart got shattered into pieces. But then, after all the tears I realized: "Tears are not the same as a time machine. It won't turn back the time." I wiped all of the tears but then my heart still keeps on bleeding.

I can't remove the mask that I made. I'm not going to keep on lying forever. Sooner or later, the spell that prevents me from entering the real world will break. By that time, I'm not really sure if I could still control myself.

But just like a caterpillar that goes on with it's metamorphosis cycle, someday, I will bloom.

I know somewhere in my darkness-covered heart, there's still light. I know that if I find that light, I'll know the answers to all the questions... Hopefully.

I spent every minute asking myself: What went wrong?

Labels:


posted by icarus_05 @ 10:55 AM Comments: 0

The Author

As death binds my life to the real world, the stars are my only shelter. Among the clouds I soar high, but then A much higher fall will be the end of me. I am Icarus, as you haven't seen before. The inner most thoughts that I kept for a long time, here I will be honest with myself. No more tears, no more despair. After I write it here, it is all gone with the history...


Posts

Archives

A way out of the darkness