Friday, August 17, 2007


The Hall of Empty Hearts


I stood in the middle of the storm, hoping that the winds would drag me around.

I tried to move on, but I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
I tried to be happy, but then It is hard to smile especially when you're not feeling well.
I tried so hard to make her feel, that I want to be deserving of that love.
I tried. I tried. But I guess, I have to try harder.

She's all I ever wanted. Even though we are worlds apart, nothing could stop my feelings for her. I would do anything just to get her back into my world. I don't want her to get hurt anymore.

Everytime she cries, I cry harder for her.
Everytime she sighs, I try my best to make her feel better.
Everytime she smiles, I'm hoping that I'm the reason why.

Everyday I ask questions. Easy questions that would take time to answer. I'm not that strong to find out. I need her to be my guide. I need her by my side. I need her. I need her.

Questions that emptied my mind. Questions. Questions... Please, I need answers. Somebody answer me please...

Am I that hard to love?

Labels:


posted by icarus_05 @ 10:07 PM Comments: 0

The Author

As death binds my life to the real world, the stars are my only shelter. Among the clouds I soar high, but then A much higher fall will be the end of me. I am Icarus, as you haven't seen before. The inner most thoughts that I kept for a long time, here I will be honest with myself. No more tears, no more despair. After I write it here, it is all gone with the history...


Posts

Archives

A way out of the darkness